When you have made your schedule available to the public but then have changes to make you can make changes on the admin, review them, then make those changes public all at once.
- Go to the Drag and Drop (or Batch) and make needed changes.
- To push your changes to the public results site return to the main admin and you will now see a red note alerting you to the changes that you made that aren't yet public.
EXAMPLE: You have 5 unpublished schedule changes. Click here to publish those changes to the public
- Click on the red link
- You can now review what your schedule was before the recent changes (Current Public Schedule) and what the new schedule will be
- Once reviewed you can make them public by entering PUBLISH (must be in all caps) and click Publish Changes
- If you have coaches emails entered for each team you can check Notify coaches affected by changes and an email will be set to those coaches letting them know a change has been made