Tourney Machine makes it easy to import your teams, pools, and divisions quickly from a spreadsheet
Division Name*, Division Code*, Pool Name*, Team Name*, Gender*
Optional but strongly suggested
Team Registration Note, Coaches First Name, Coaches Last Name, Coaches E-mail, Coaches Mobile Number
- Go to Divisions within the tournament that you are working on and click on Import Teams/Pools/Divisions.
- With Field Delimiter set to tab (which is set by default), paste in your division name, division code, pool name, teams and gender from a spreadsheet based on the model below. NOTE: If you copied in column headers be sure to mark First Row is Header)
Tourney Machine Import Field
- Once you paste the date click Continue
- Now you need to match the data field to the data you pasted in for each column. See example below
- Once you have matched all data fields hit import. If done currently you will see all your division on your left (if you have left our required data or made an error matching you will be prompted in Red
Other import data options
Team Code, Team Address, Team City, Team State, Team Zip, Team ID, Assistant First Name, Assistant Full Name, Coaches Mobile Phone, Assistant First Name, Assistant Last Name, Assistant E-mail, Assistant Mobile Phone, Manager First Name, Manager Last Name, Manager E-mail, Manager Mobile Phone, Division Max Age
Below are some spreadsheet templates that can help you get started. The first spreadsheet includes only the required fields for importing. The second includes every option we offer for importing. You can download and edit them to fit your tournament's specific needs.
* - required fields for importing
(Click here for template downloads if not on the main support page)