New Service Levels
Our team has always prided ourselves on the level of support we give our customers. We are now going to offer three levels of support (Self Service, Pre/Post Schedule Review, Full Service Scheduling).
To request one of our upgraded service levels, please message us through the green question mark bubble in the lower right corner.
You can see pricing for the different service levels at the bottom of this page.
Our self service support will be the same high level support that our customers have become accustomed to since we started Tourney Machine in 2011.
- Submit a question at any time using the support system in the lower right of Tourney Machine
- Includes onboarding support for your first events
Pre/Post Schedule Review
Have a Tourney Machine expert take a look at the setup of your event before you start the scheduling process. Once your schedule is complete an expert will review your pool matchups, bracket matchups and schedule.
- Pre schedule suggestions on division(s) format
- Pre schedule game guarantee met
- Pre schedule teams are pooled / brackets set
- Post schedule game guarantee met and scheduled
- Post schedule review back to back games
- Post schedule review time between games
- Post schedule review brackets sourced correctly
Full Service Scheduling (availability/feasibility)
Have a Tourney Machine expert handle the scheduling of your tournament for you. We will need to verify the availability of our team and review the format of your event.
- Import teams / restrictions
- Consult on court / field space needed
- Set matchups build brackets with customers guidance
- Generate schedule first version of schedule
- Modify schedule based on customer feedback.
- Show customer how to manually move games
- We will charge a $100 hourly rate to add or remove teams once the first version of the schedule is complete